How We’re Reopening the Sales Center
On behalf of the entire Sposen Team, we’d like to take a moment to say thank you again for your loyalty and support. The past few months has been unlike anything we’ve ever experienced, and we’re working hard to evolve so we can continue to show up in a meaningful way for you, our employees and our communities. Part of that has meant serving you in new ways, whether that’s online tours or through our one-on-one virtual services. We want to continue to bring you the customer service and convenience you need, even if it may look a little different than it has in the past. As Southwest Florida begins to reopen, we’d like to share an update on how we’re reopening the sales center.
It really cannot be said enough that your health, and the health of our employees, have been and will continue to be our priority. We want to be sure the approach we’re taking to reopen our showroom is thoughtful, and that we’re creating an environment that’s safe for everyone. We have confidence we can ensure the safety and well-being of our employees and customers. When reopening, more than anything we want you to feel safe and comfortable when you’re visiting with us. We want you to know that we will be doing so with the following guidelines in place:
- social distancing of six feet or more will be implemented
- face coverings will be recommended upon entering the showroom
- limited number of gatherings of 10 or more in showroom, display home and offices
- increased cleaning and sanitization will continue
- we ask that those experiencing any symptoms or have had a fever in the last two weeks refrain from entering the building
Thank you for your continued loyalty and trust. We hope to see or speak with you soon, in whichever manner fits best for you.
Jeremy Sposato, Managing Partner
Sposen Signature Homes LLC