At Sposen Homes the health and safety of our customers, staff and subcontractors is of the upmost importance as we navigate through the COVID-19 Pandemic. Since the inception of this, we have been carefully monitoring the information and guidelines put out by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We have been working hard as a company to contribute to “flattening the curve” and lessen the overall impact of the virus in and around our office and community. We are driven by safety, as well as our commitment to our customers and our desire to make dreams of homeownership come true.
As an “essential business” we will continue our sales and construction operations, but in a new and safer way. Our Information Centers remain open for business to help you find the home of your dreams, federal interest rates are at historic lows, making now a great time to purchase a home. Your well-being, as well as the well-being of our employees, homeowners and trade partners is our top priority. With that in mind, we want to provide you with an update on the steps we are taking to ensure the safety of everyone visiting our offices and job sites during this time. Below is an outline of each of our areas of operation and how we will be modifying them to protect everyone involved.
Sales Center & Administrative Offices:
- Our website offers a wealth of information and our new home specialists are available to walk you through any of our floor plans, photos and virtual tours over the phone.
- We have increased sanitizing procedures in our sales centers as well as our furnished display home, both will still be made available by appointment only.
- You can connect with one of our New Home Consultants to schedule a tour by calling 239-244-8886 or emailing email@example.com.
- Following social distancing guidelines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, you will be greeted with smiles instead of handshakes. 🙂
- Our staff will follow “stay home when sick” protocols out of an abundance of caution for everyone’s protection and ask that our potential and existing clients do the same.
- We have setup all our administrative staff with online access to all the necessary information to complete their jobs from the safety of their homes.
- We will still have limited staff at our administrative offices to make sure there are no more than 10 employees there at a time.
- Our staff will honor the 6-foot rule and avoid any personal contact.
- We will not be scheduling more than 1-2 subcontractors at a time per job site.
- We have also asked that no more than 10 workers are at a job site at a time.
- While at the job site, the recommended 6-foot rule is to be used between workers and avoid any personal contact.
- Workers to follow “stay home when sick” protocols out of an abundance of caution for everyone’s protection and ask that you do the same.
- All non-emergency warranty work will be placed on a 30-day temporary hold effective 3/30/2020.
- We will revisit the hold at the end of the 30-day period and terminate or extend based on what is going on at that time.
- Expiration of warranty period will not affect any warranty claims logged during this temporary hold.
- Emergency warranty work (electric, plumbing and A/C) will still be handled by following all CDC guidelines.
Lastly, I want all of you to know that we will get through this difficult time together. Throughout our inception we have always confronted great challenges. Our unity has pulled us through the toughest of times and this situation will be no different.
Jeremy Sposato, Managing Partner
Sposen Signature Homes LLC